Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep's daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's guiding team, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our turtle tank and Cool Seas plant room
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Handling the cockroaches
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £29.95 per child. Space is limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day. View the current timetable of activities.
Our next events will take place on 11 April (FULLY BOOKED), 12 April (limited spaces available), 30 May, 25 July and 26 July 2017.To book your Keeper Experience Day please call 01482 381000 or email us