Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep's daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £29.95 per child, full payment is required at time of booking. Spaces are limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
Our next event on 3 January 2018 is now full. The next event after this date will be taking place on 27 March, with further dates in 2018 to be confirmed.
If you would like to book your child a place please call us on 01482 381000 (option 3)To book your Keeper Experience Day please call 01482 381000 or email us