Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep's daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £29.95 per child, full payment is required at time of booking. Space is limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
Our next event will take place on 3 January 2018. If you would like to book your child a place please call us on 01482 381000 (option 3)To book your Keeper Experience Day please call 01482 381000 or email us