Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep's daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £29.95 per child. Space is limited. Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day. View the current timetable of activities.
Our next events will take place on 25 July and 26 July 2017.To book your Keeper Experience Day please call 01482 381000 or email us