Join us for a fun-filled experience day where youngsters can help our crew complete some of the daily activicties and learn about some of our amazing animals.
If your child aged between 8-11 and has a passion for marine animals, then this experience is a ust!
As part of a group of up to 8 children, they will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's crew, allowing them to get hands on within the aquarium. Activities include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our Amazon river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
This experience runs from 8:30am and finishes at 2:30pm, so dont forget to bring apacked lunch and a drink!
Places are £49.50 per child with full payment is required at time of booking.
Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day.
All activities are subject to change if this becomes operationally necessary. We are unable to offer a refund should you cancel your Junior Experience with less than one month’s notice. After this time, it is at our discretion to allow you to move to another date, subject to availability.PRODUCT TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED