Is your child aged between 8-11 with a passion for marine animals? Then join us for a fun-filled experience day where your youngster can help carry out some of The Deep's daily activities.
Your child will be part of a group of up to 8 children, who will spend the morning with a member of The Deep's crew, allowing them to get hands on within the attraction. Activities will include:
- Seeing behind the scenes of our Amazon river turtle display and Discovery Corner plant room
- Taking part in a nori feed at the Lagoon
- Cleaning the exhibit acrylic
- Taking part in a slime workshop and touch pool session
- Invertebrate handling
- Question time with a guide
- Trying on a dive kit and watching the dive show
Experiences start at 8:30am and finish at 2:30pm. Places cost £37.50 per child (until April 2020), then £39.50 (from 7 April 2020 onwards), full payment is required at time of booking.
Please note: adults are not required to accompany children on the day. Please provide a packed lunch and drink for your child.
Junior Experience Days will be running on the following dates:
- 3 January 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- 18 February 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- 14 March 2020
- 21 March 2020 - FULLY BOOKED
- 7 April 2020
- 26 May 2020
- 27 June 2020
PLEASE NOTE - All activities are subject to change if this becomes operationally necessary. We are unable to offer a refund should you cancel your Junior Experience with less than one month’s notice. After this time, it is at our discretion to allow you to move to another date, subject to availability.Click here to book your experience