Science Club at The Deep
Join us at our Wednesday After School Science Club which is kindly funded by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
High schools from Hull, East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire are invited to take part in hands-on science activities delivered by qualified Deep staff. The afternoons run from 3-5pm and address a number of issues including:
- The new GCSE grading system affecting those taking exams in 2018 in science.
- Students in year 7 who gained less than a 4b in their KS2 SATs
- Students who are in receipt of the pupil premium payment
- Students who have low career aspirations
- Gifted and talented students who need to realise their potential
Subjects include classification, dissection, adaptation, sampling techniques, behaviour and animal care.
For more information please email email@example.com
Sleepovers at The Deep
Sleepovers at The Deep are for ’organised groups’ only. An example of this could be school groups, brownies, guides, scouts or cubs. Prices start at £20 per child with a minimum of 60 children – maximum 150 children (if you want a Friday or a Saturday the prices stay the same but the minimum number of children is 100). The price per adult is £5 and we require you to provide a minimum ratio of 1 adult per 8 children. Your sleepover includes a guided tour, exclusive access to The Deep, workshops throughout the evening, ’sleeping with the sharks’ and breakfast as well as an opportunity to visit our shop. Call 01482 381091 to find out more.