The Deep Business Centre Admin & Meetings Coordinator reports to the Head of Business & Corporate, providing essential administration support to the Business Centre Team and excellent customer service to all the business centre clients, their staff and visitors. For meetings within the Business Centre, and daytime corporate hire and meetings at The Deep visitor attraction, the Coordinator will be the first point of contact for client liaison and delivery.
The Deep Business Centre Admin & Meetings Coordinator will also work with the Business Centre Receptionist to provide admin support and reception assistance as and when required including lunchtime cover.
Summary of Terms & Conditions
• Salary £19874 per annum
• 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
• Hours of work are normally 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am – 5pm (Friday) with one hour for lunch every day, although some flexibility in these hours and days of work may be required
- Maintaining a high level of customer care.
- Dealing with all enquiries, requests for information and queries efficiently and effectively.
- Business Centre administration including tenant communication, diary management, month end invoicing, purchase orders, document production and database maintenance.
- Providing administration support to the Head of Business & Corporate which will include appointments, document production and other corporate requests.
- Day to day management of the meeting, conference rooms and daytime corporate spaces including client liaison and delivery on the day, eg drinks preparation.
- Setting up and breaking down rooms before and after use.
- Liaising with The Deep’s catering team for all food requirements.
- Liaising with third party suppliers for additional services eg: AV requirements, car parking, table hire, etc.
- Ensuring that the EntrySign system (or other appropriate visitor sign-in process) is adhered to and uploaded with meeting and conference room clients as appropriate.
- Efficient management of bookings software, diaries and other relevant software packages which are accessed by other users to provide excellent customer experience.
- Maintaining efficient digital and manual filing systems especially those relating to tenants and meeting room clients.
- Setting up the Business Centre for the day including kitchen supplies and tidiness, coffee lounge lighting and TV screen. Maintaining this high level of housekeeping throughout the day including dishwasher loading and unloading.
- General Business Centre and corporate housekeeping, including crockery, cutlery and tea-towels as well as dealing with any urgent maintenance requirements.
- Stock maintenance including ordering and stock checks.
- The post holder must be flexible to ensure that the operational needs of the Deep Business Centre are met. This includes undertaking duties of a similar nature and responsibility as and when required, sometimes outside normal working hours.
- Maintaining a safe business environment for all stakeholders by promptly reporting faulty equipment, building and other concerns as appropriate.
- Weekly fire alarm test and fire warden duties in the event of an emergency evacuation.
- Assisting with the preparation of Safe Systems of Work when appropriate.
- Providing reception cover including switchboard call handling, receiving visitors, post and parcels in and out, photocopying, laminating, binding & printing, issuing keys and car parking permits.
- Ensuring that an organised and professional reception area, both in front and behind counter, is maintained.
- Assisting with preparing for the arrival of new tenants including documentation, specific furniture requirements, voice & data connectivity.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: ESSENTIAL
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Reception experience including handing incoming and outgoing calls.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of a business centre and the operational requirements of meetings and events.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a discrete and confidential attitude towards work.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to deal confidently and appropriately with complaint handling and resolution.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates enthusiasm for The Deep’s ethos, products and services.
- Experience of working in a multi-client facing environment.
- Smart appearance.
- Punctual/good time-keeper.
- Experience of working in a customer facing/client led environment.
- Experience of operating conference and meeting room bookings including day to day management and room set up.
- IT literate, accurate and quick keyboard skills especially Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Good understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Excellent literacy, proof-reading and numeracy skills.
- Good all round administrative skills.
- Confidence and assertiveness.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work from a variety of clients both internal and external to The Deep.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude to client led service provision.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: DESIRABLE
- Direct experience of working in a business centre.
- Experience of Avaya switch.
- Experience of simple patch panel data and voice connectivity.
- Direct hospitality delivery experience.
- Experience with specialist booking software.
- Social media experience in a professional capacity.
- GSCE English and Maths or equivalent
- NVQ 3 (or above) Administration or equivalent.
- Hospitality qualification.
- Customer service qualification.
- RSA II (or above) Typing/Word Processing or equivalent.
- Quick to learn/assimilate information and respond as appropriate.
Complete the application form online below. Applications must be received by 9am, Friday 13 December 2019. Interviews will be arranged for w/c 16 December 2019.
PLEASE NOTE WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS YOU HAVE STATED ON YOUR APPLICATION AND CHECK THIS EMAIL IN-BOX (AND SPAM FOLDER) REGULARLY FOR NEWS OF YOUR APPLICATION’S PROGRESS.