Experience The Deep in a more tranquil environment during one of our quiet days.
Our next quiet day will be held on Wednesday 12th September 2018.
The audio will be turned down for those who find the sounds distracting and the lights will be brighter to make our information more clear. Audio and Braille guides are also available free of charge at reception, the timetable below includes all BSL signed presentations and shows throughout the day!
- 10.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner (Zone 3) - BSL
- 11.00 – Endless Oceans Presentation (Zone 5) – BSL
- 11.30 – Penguin Film at Endless Oceans big screen (Zone 5) - BSL
- 13.00 – Penguin Film at Endless Oceans big screen (Zone 5) - BSL
- 13.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner (Zone 3) - BSL
- 14.00 – Dive Show at the Main Tank at Endless Oceans (Zone 5) – BSL
- 14.30 – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner (Zone 3) - BSL
- 15.00 – Endless Oceans presentations (Zone 5) - BSL
- 15.30 – Penguin Feed at the Kingdom of Ice (Zone 10) – BSL
We would suggest the following itineraries to suit your arrival time or you can mix and match to suit your preferences:
- 10.00am arrival – Touch Pool, Endless Oceans presentation, Penguin film, Lagoon Feed, Dive Show in the Main Tank, Penguin Feed
- Normal admission charges apply and there is no need to book. Please note, there will be no school visits on this day.
Join us on the 1st Tuesday of each month (TERM TIME ONLY) for Tranquil Tuesdays. From 3pm until closing the lights will be brighter and the audio turned down, creating a tranquil environment for our visitors.
This event is perfect for those who prefer to visit a quieter and peaceful environment. Everyone is welcome to attend. Normal admission rates apply and there is no need to book.
April - None due to school holidays
August - None due to school holidays