Our 2019 Quiet Days will take place on Thursday 12 September and Saturday 14 December. These are perfect for visitors wanting to experience The Deep in a more tranquil environment.
The audio will be turned down for those who find the sounds distracting and the lights will be brighter to make our information more clear. Audio and Braille guides are also available free of charge at reception, the timetable below includes all BSL signed presentations and shows throughout the day!
- 10.30am – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner - BSL
- 11.00am – Endless Oceans Presentation – BSL
- 12:00pm - Scatter feed at the Lagoon of Light - BSL
- 1:30pm – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner - BSL
- 2:00pm – Dive Show at the Main Tank at Endless Oceans – BSL
- 2:30pm – Touch Pool session at the Discovery Corner - BSL
- 3:00pm – Endless Oceans presentations - BSL
- 3:30pm – Penguin Feed at the Kingdom of Ice – BSL
We would suggest the following itineraries to suit your arrival time or you can mix and match to suit your preferences:
- 10.00am arrival – Touch Pool session (10:30am), Penguin Feed (11:30am), Lagoon Feed (12pm), Castaways Cafe for lunch, Dive Show (2pm)
- 11:30am arrival - Lagoon feed (12pm), Touch Pool session (12:30pm), Castaways Cafe for lunch, Dive Show (2pm), Penguin Feed (3:30pm)
- 12:30pm arrival - Castaways Cafe for lunch, Touchpool session (1:30pm) Dive Show (2pm), Penguin Feed (3:30pm), Lagoon Feed (4pm)
Normal admission charges apply and there is no need to book. Please note, there will be no school visits on this day.
Join us on the 1st Tuesday of each month (TERM TIME ONLY) for Tranquil Tuesdays. From 3pm until closing the lights will be brighter and the audio turned down, creating a tranquil environment for our visitors.
This event is perfect for those who prefer to visit a quieter and peaceful environment. Everyone is welcome to attend. Normal admission rates apply and there is no need to book.
Upcoming dates for 2019 are:
- 3 September
- 8 October
- 5 November
- 3 December