We are excited to announce that we will be opening our doors on Monday 17 May. After a difficult year we are ready to welcome everyone back reconnect with the amazing species who call The Deep home and enjoy a fIntastic day out.
Our crew have been working hard to prepare for reopening and welcoming everyone back, so here is a reminder of how things will work to ensure we adhere to current Government guidelines:
- All visitors will need to book a date and a timeslot for their visit, this includes Day Plus Pass holders, Tesco Club card vouchers, essential carers or a current serving member of the armed forces. For details on how to book, please follow the instructions in the red box on our ticket page.
- All tickets include free return visits for 12 months.
- We will be extending all valid Day Plus Passes by the amount of time that we have been closed by. This includes passes from our first closure in March 2020. If you would like to know your pass expiry date, please email the ticket holders name, postcode and confirmation number if you have it to email@example.com and a member of our crew will confirm the extension date.
- Opening times - we will be open 10am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. Last entry will be at 5pm, we are closed 24/25 December.
- Group/coach visits are welcome and will be required to book a date and timeslot for your visit. For more information and how to book click here.
- We proud to be officially recognised by Visit England’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ Covid-19 compliant industry standard.
To see what a visit with us might look like watch our reopening video here.
We still have extra measures in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit with us including a one-way system, directional signage and sanitiser stations. To find out more and plan your visit see our FAQ page here.
We can’t wait to ‘sea’ you!