If you're booking for a Day Plus Pass (Annual Pass) Holders, Essential Carers, Gift Vouchers or Tesco Vouchers
Please enter the code DPP2020 in the promo code box then press submit code.
Next, in the Day Plus Pass holder box, enter how many 'free' places / voucher based places you need. Then below this you can also add any tickets you may be paying for too.
Please bring any vouchers on the day to do the transaction at reception. Our reception team will need to validate your pass on arrival so please come prepared with the name and postcode it was originally set up in.
STANDARD ADMISSION TICKETS
|Type of Ticket||Price|
|Child (aged 3 to 15) - Must be accompanied by an Adult||£13.00|
|Children under 3 - Must be accompanied by an Adult||FREE (NO BOOKING REQUIRED)|
|Student (in full time education, valid NUS, University card or proof of age is required for school and Sixth form students)||£15.50|
|Carer (when supporting a service user on a 1:1 basis) - ticket issued on arrival||FREE (BOOKING REQUIRED)|
All tickets include FREE return visits for you and your party for 12 months with the Day Plus Pass. Our reception team will set this up for you on arrival (you will need to give us your name, address and postcode and have a photograph taken for your record).
Adoption packs also contain a FREE annual pass included with purchase. Adoption packs can be found on our Online Store Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
- For your safety and to ensure that a limited number of people are at The Deep at any time, all visitors are required to book a timeslot for their visit including those with a Day Plus Pass permiting free entry.
- You do not need to declare under 3s when booking a timeslot, but please remember to account for them yourself when checking your group size against any legislation.
- The time which you book will be your allocated time for arrival, and you may arrive up to 30 minutes after the time you booked. For example, if you book for 11am, please arrive between 11am and 11.30am. If you arrive after your allocated time we may be able to allow you entry, subject to The Deep’s occupancy at that time.
- If Government legislation or guidance changes so that your pre-booked visit is no longer possible, The Deep would of course refund you or change the date of your visit, please email email@example.com should you need to discuss this.
- All vaild Day Plus Passes will be extended by the amount of time which The Deep has been closed, please email the ticket holders name and postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out your extension date.